Sunday, November 06, 2011

Vera Hates Me

It's back to standard time and my protagonist, Vera doesn't care that we gain an hour. She is right now resisting all my cajoling and threats. I want her to spill the beans on what really happened. I want her to trust me.
But of course I'm a writer and want someone to read what I write.
No wonder Vera hates my guts.
But then I went and visited Now About Music and listened to the tracks about time. The author of the post is so perceptive and truly gets what music is all about. And time.
I wonder if I can calm Vera down and bring her out of her shell with a little drop of music...

3 comments:

Mair said...

Luck with that! I've had to deal with recalcitrant characters, too. Sometimes it feels eerily like a counseling session!

Play her some cello. It might mellow her out :)

Chrissy said...

Im so psyched for the next revelation

Tsipi said...

I really admire that you do this! I'm sure Vera will come around...