Wednesday, November 05, 2008

NaNoWrimo 2008

Dang. It's Chick Lit this year.

The working title of this year's NaNo novel is What a Difference a Dave Makes or The No Sugar Added Romance of Carmela Elias.

It's not as frothy as it sounds. Right now it's kind of dark and I have no idea if anyone, but the aforementioned Dave will open up a store and save his life thereby.

It's never too late to join the madness that is National Novel Writing Month.

Please join in the fun and write the great novel you've been dreaming about for ever.

3 comments:

Randa Zanda said...

How did you end up faring with NaNo this year? My final word count was 9,694 this time around. (This is the forth straight year I've done NaNo. I continue work on the same therapeutic project every year.)

Eri said...

50,132, but at least there was an ending!

Randa Zanda said...

Wow! Congratulations! My total word count for the last four NaNo's is only a little over 42,000, and my therapeutic story/project isn't even close to being done yet.