Wednesday, October 24, 2007

If Dumbledore is...

Well, who cares?

Honestly.

I'm assuming the wizard world is much more tolerant, accepting even of people's sexuality and their differences. But I don't go to the fan sites, so I don't know what the latest is--whether JK Rowling has said anything or not.

I'm sure there's all sorts of speculation. But can we do speculative studies of a fantasy world? For instance, what do Muggle-borns think of differences in sexual orientation? Or are Muggle-borns somehow gifted into the wizarding world because something about them would make them more open-minded?

Maybe I'll go visit some fan sites or Rowling's site to see if there are answers. Stay tuned.

I want to live in a world where people love whoever they love, and they can marry whoever they want to marry.

No comments: