Monday, January 09, 2006

Kansas Governor Supports Libraries.

More from our wonderful governor, Kathleen Sebelius (she's one of the best in the nation!)

This from Kansas City's Infozine:

"Learning can't stop at graduation. We rely on libraries to help us keep up-to-date on knowledge that helps us in our jobs and in our lives. Libraries serve as our window to the world," Governor Sebelius said. "Plus, reading is a great alternative to spending time in front of a TV or computer screen."

Little does she know that so many patrons come to the library to use the public computer stations.

But I'm just writing to put in a plug for Governor Sebelius--no other reason. I don't feel like listing ad infinitum what folks do and don't do in a library.

Maybe later. Because depending on my mood, some of it makes me seethe. I want to get out of seethe-mode before I write anything librarial.

No comments: