Monday, December 12, 2005

The Awful Tooth/Lunar Phases

It's been a while since my last post and it's not because I've had nothing to say.
Nothing earthshaking anyway. Just not enough time in the day.
On Dentistry:
In any event, I would like to draw your attention to the website for the dental practice I visit:Dr Mingos & Associates.

I like their website. It's not goofy or full of flashy graphics. It's got links to information about dental problems, treatments,how to relax if you're anxious about visiting the dentist. It's a seriously useful site--even if you're not going to switch dentists or move to Kansas City just to visit these guys, you can learn a lot about both dentistry and web design.

Lunar Phases: And if you're interested in keeping track of what phase of the moon we're in (waxing gibbous?)go visit Star Date. The whole site is full of great information about astronomy. And the lunar phase calculator site is graphically nifty.

No comments: