Monday, September 19, 2005

Ahoy me hearties! 'Tis Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Ahoy, mateys!
It be talk like a pirate day, so grab yer parrots, screw on yer peg-leg and find yer pirate name here. (aye, there be lots of choices for the findin' o'yer name, matey).

Arrrrrrr! I be the
Quote:
Dread Pirate Bonney:
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Me food was a bit rich yesterday. Cravin' theobromides I was and therefore partook of some bits of high-cocoa content chocolates. As well as almonds & pecans. Crunchy they were, and right tasty.

Me first mate an' I, well we had it all out and things be a bit better 'twixt us (we both ha' been depressed over stuff, it turns out an' had been actin' like roommates more than first mates, if ye catch me drift). We went so far as to leave ship and stroll on land a bit, on the pretext of runnin' an errand.

Arrrrrr, me hearties! I've had me morning grub: eggs, salsa, cheese & avocado and feel fit as a fiddle.

All is shipshape an' me mood would have me visitin' all ye this mornin, as much as I can ere business takes a hold of me.

Smooth sailing o'er the briny deep, me hearties!

No comments: